Become a Member
By joining Far South Future (Save our South Inc.) you become part of a community dedicated to supporting positive, sustainable and inclusive development, maintaining the lifestyle we value and protecting our biggest resource: the natural beauty of the Far South.
Members receive regular updates on our activities and your membership fee of $10 will be vital in helping us cover our day-to-day operational expenses.
You will also help us:
- To support community-led initiatives
- To advocate on behalf of local business
- To represent the community at local, state and federal government levels
- To ensure that planning and decision-making processes are transparent
- To encourage development in our region that preserves our natural assets, is compatible with existing industries, and is based on community licence
Membership fees: $10 per annum – Payments can be made by PayPal or direct deposit to:
Far South Future BSB: 633 000 – Account no: 162 927 693
All new applications will be considered by our committee and we will get back to you with a confirmation. All applications will be processed in accordance with Save Our South association rules. Payment should be made at the time of application and will, of course, be fully refunded in the unlikely case of your application being declined.
Download the Far South Future (Save our South Inc.) association rules.
Please use the link below for an electronic renewal of your membership as well as for a new applications.
Or alternatively download the form, fill it in and send it as an attachment to email@example.com
Notice of the 2019 Annual General Meeting
The 2019 Save our South Annual Inc. General Meeting will be held on Thursday, 29 August 2019 at 6.30 pm at the Port Esperance Sailing Club.
Notice is hereby given, that at the upcoming AGM, it is intended that the following motions be proposed as a special resolution:
- to request an audit exemption
- to change the name of the association to Far South Future Inc.
- to change the frequency of committee meetings to 4 times per annum.
Please note: All candidates shall be full financial members of the Association and shall be nominated and seconded by another financial member.